Unlock Your Potential
Are you a business owner or leader? Whether you’ve been running your own business for decades or are launching a startup, business coaching will help you unlock your potential and ensure your success.
How can a business coach help?
Sometimes an entire department or management team can benefit from professional business coaching.
Some common reasons businesses seek our coaching services are:
- Your team has amazing talent and resources but can’t seem to reach the goals you set. A coach can help you navigate making minor strategic changes to help your team reach their full potential.
- You want to offer your newly hired employees a benefit no other company is providing: a personal, confidential outside perspective into their career goals.
- Your business wants to change. You could be branching out into a new field, offering a new product, acquiring a new company, or transitioning to new leadership. A fresh, honest perspective is needed to make sure your business team is ready for the future.
- Managing people can be a time-consuming challenge and you need advice on how to best navigate it. One of the great things about hiring a Veritas coach is that we take a personal approach, tailoring coaching services to fit the personalities of you and your team as you take your management and leadership to the next level.
- You’re juggling the responsibilities of being a manager but get bogged down in the day-to-day. You need support and guidance as you work to influence your business and employees for positive growth.
If you are interested in our business coaching services and would like a quote, click below to complete a contact form. One of our coaches will respond within 24 hours to answer your questions and get the information we need to provide you with an accurate cost for personalized management coaching services.
Chris Cook, Chief Operating Officer — Nextremity
What To Expect
Once you decide to work with Veritas Professional Development, we will schedule a one-hour meeting with you (either virtually or in-person) to briefly discuss the results of your assessments and possible goals you may have.
For individuals, there is a minimum of a six-month contract when considering one on one coaching. This is in addition to the required debrief and assessment review period.
For companies, there is a minimum of a 10-month contract which will include the debrief and assessments for each employee included in the contract. Company contracts are billed hourly and companies can also hire Veritas for lunch and learn trainings for a one-time contract and fee.